Requesting Help

CML and ENLG Faculty

If you are experiencing problems with your computer, please try to contact Computer Support at x5771, or Ben Ogden at x4013, first. If you are unable to contact Computer Support you may call the ITS help desk at x4544, but please be aware that your request will most likely be passed back to us. If your problem is not time sensitive, you may send us an email (